The holiday home was built of pierres blanches, the solid limestone typically from the Dordogne. Behind the house, there is a garden of 10,000 m2 offering some required privacy. A large stand serves as a storage room for the garden furniture and gardening tools. Furthermore, there is an old oven, once fully functional as a bread oven. This oven now serves as a storage for the firewood for the fire place and woodstove.
Gasement - Souterrain
In the basement, you will find a bathroom with a shower, washbasin and toilet. Here is one double bed with two separate mattresses. You will also find a washing machine.
Attractive stone steps lead from the bathroom to the living room and kitchen.
Living room & Kitchen
The living room (approx. 55 m2) adjacent to an open kitchen makes for the centre of the ranch. You will find a cantou, a large fireplace, which will warm up the room during cooler nights. On top of this, there is a music system and a television with access to the regular Dutch channels thanks to a satellite antenna. Moreover, there is a DVD player and a small selection of DVDs as well as a Wi-Fi connection.
In the kitchen, a dishwasher, an induction cooker, oven, microwave oven, coffee maker and fridge with freezer can be found. In addition to this, there is a wide range of kitchenware.
When taking the stairs from the living room to the attic floor, you will face two separate sleeping rooms stretching over the full length of the attic. You will sleep underneath the rustic, oak rafters.
There are two double beds with separate mattresses and a bed (140 x 200 cm) with 1 mattress.
Furthermore, there is an infant bed over which there is mosquito netting. There are also mosquito nets over the double bed and the juxtaposed single beds.
The house is surrounded by the garden, an outdoor swimming pool (7 × 3 m) and a terrace from which the view is absolutely beautiful. Both sunbathers and shade seekers will find there perfect spot in the garden during every hour of the day. Among the facilities are garden furniture, a barbecue and an electrically inflatable children’s pool.
A swimming pool, 3 metres broad and 7 metres long, is located in the garden. The swimming pool is surrounded by a wall and a fence.
In the house are:
- stereo (radio / cd-player)
- dish TV with the regular Dutch channels
- DVD player with a small selection of DVDs
- induction cooker
- coffee maker and kettle
- refrigerator and freezer
- wide selection of kitchen
- large dining table with six chairs and a highchair
- bedroom upstairs front: 1 extra wide single bed with one mattress ( 140cm x 200cm)
- bedroom upstairs front: 1 double bed with two separate mattresses ( 180cm x 200cm)
- bedroom upstairs back: 1 double bed with two separate mattresses ( 180cm x 200cm)
- bedroom soutarrain: 1 double bed with two separate mattresses ( 180cm x 200cm)
- pillows and single duvets
- 1 crib with slats (no blanket )
- 3 fans
- 3 mosquito nets ( for 2 people )
- stair gate at the top of the stairs
- private outdoor pool ( 7m x 3m )
- fireplace and large fireplace
- two small electric heaters
- washing machine
- garden furniture
- children's pool (electric inflatable)